GAS SHIELDED TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING (GTAW 1G/3G/6G)
Enhance your skills in enrolling to our in depth training which is tailored to suit industry requirements.
Advancements in engineering material and fabrication technology have increased the demand for welds with exacting quality requirements these requirements can be best met by adopting conventional and pulsed TIG welding. Stringent quality requirements associated with this process necessary theoretical and practical exposure to conventional and pulsed TIG welding.
Customized For Quick Learning
- Safety essentials in welding
- Familiarization with TIG process
- Selection of tungsten electrodes and shielding gases
- Handling of welding equipment.
- Welding defects and solution
- Selection of filler alloys.
- Welding Procedure specification (WPS )
- Preparation of weld joints.
- Practice in welding for 1G / 3G./6G position
- Final Qualification in 1G / 3G / 6G position
Welders with 1 year welding experience
CERTIFICATION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN ACCORDANCE TO AN APPROPRIATE CODE AS PER:
AWS D 1.1, ASME IX, BS EN 287
CERTIFICATION BODY : ABS, AWS,
Require a cost effective solution? Fill out this form to get in touch.