GAS METAL ARC WELDING. (GMAW) – 1G / 3G
Enhance your skills in enrolling to our in depth training which is tailored to suit industry requirements.
Fundamentals Practical Applications & Best Practices. This course is designed to answer these and other basic questions so that students can go back to their work place and immediately improve the quality of their welds
Customized For Quick Learning
- Safety essentials in welding.
- Introduction and principle of GMAW
- Different mode of metal transfer
- Welding equipment option & function.
- Shielding Gases.
- Welding defects and solution
- Welding Techniques
- Preparation of weld joints.
- Metal & Filler Selection
- Cutting Processes
- Practice in welding Flat fillet (3F ), flat butt ,
- horizontal butt (1G /3G/
- Final Qualification & witness by 3rd party
Welders with 1 year welding experience
Your Content Goes Here
Require a cost effective solution? Fill out this form to get in touch.